We hit yall (ima texan) wit Doc Strange kickn it off wit "Piece Of Raw" ft Sadat X of Brand Nubian...followed up wit Dj B-Down hittn u wit straight break yo neck bangers...so sit back, get yo mind together, and enjoy...IceKolD!
This is it ya'll. B-Down told ya'll. Now we show what happens when a woman really got SOUL....and uses it like a sweet,fiery weapon. Produced in part by North TX beatsmith S1...you know, Kanye's boy....AND mixed/cut/brought to you by DJ B-Down & Doc STRANGE...LET'S GET DOWN!
1. Soul Intro (prod. by Lak DaVinci
2. Uninspired (prod. by S1)
3. Feel Like You're Ready (prod. by Robot Millenium)
4. Come Over (prod. by Lak DaVinci)
5. Sometimes (prod. by S1)
6. You for You (prod. by Robot Millenium)
7. That's Cool (prod. by and featuring S1)
8. Matter of Time (prod. by Uncle DVM Amalbert)
9. Changin Times (prod. by S1)
10.Work (prod. by S1)
11. Gotcha (prod. by S1)
12.Guilty Pleasures (prod. by Illmind
"It tastes RAW because it is RAW!" If you are reading this...you are definately on some real live shit. You are beautiful. Doc "Mr. Get Busy" STRANGE has returned fresh off some cosmic excursions. Living. Being. And now he shares with you the musings of his Mind and Hands..."Beyond Aggravated." Inspired by the modern greats MF DOOM, Madlib and J-Dilla, this is an aural attitude adjustment. Get your gotdamn Black UP people and JAM. Listen front to back and you will get mo Black, I promise.....
This is it. No more teasing like a hot young piece. This is NeoclassicalRAWignorantintellectualHIPHOPfunk. Made in Austin,TX. Home of all that's weird and LIVE in Texas. CAUTION! Not for the sensitive and feeble.Not for the softbooties. This is the ONE. You want lyrics? Check. Ill beats made with REAL Hip Hop gear(Sp12,ASR,MPC,yunno)Check. Is it FUNKY? Ask yo self before the very essence of pretty boy smalltown/big city HUSTLERSWAGGER. Ohmygod its nasty in the good way....smoke,sniff,drank,what have you and Doc STRANGE will administer the rest. Produced by the Incorrigible Sir Tuffington. Give it a try you tuff mofo,it'll grow on you(all guest emceee's from the great ATX)... More 2 Cummmmmm...-Doc STRANGE
1. MassHipnosssiss(an introduction)
3. A.D.D Theatre
4. Looking Japanese
7. It's A Blast (feat. Immune)
8. Lose Your Mind
9. As sure as Black Folks is Mean (feat. DJ Aquaman Chill)
10. Adult Entertainment (feat. The Row)
More Liveness from the Good Doctor's Private Collection....get ready for the release of Gorilla Braudcast only on this site....its spinetingley RAWNESS produced in Austin TX by the incomparable Sir Tuffington....it will be a gotdamn blast...Enjoy....
intro-Sir Nigel's Theme-prod. by Doc STRANGE
1. Action Bronson-Back to the Future
2.Danny Brown feat. Elzhi-Contra
3. Vic Caeser-Shakedown(RARE for you dusty fingered bastards)
4. Gotham Green feat. Tunji & Buff 1-Triple Threat(what up Green!)
5. Gangrene(Alchemist+OhNo)-Ransom(don't sleep on this underground gem) 6. Doc STRANGE feat. Kri$ Boss-Higher Level
7. Thirstin Howl III-Thirsty,Thirsty ( the Lo Life General strikes again)
8. Bilal- The Dollar
9. Doc STRANGE + Daft Punk-TXTron3000 (ultra rare futurefunkTron remix produced by Doc STRANGE)
10. Thesis feat. S1 of Strangefruit Project-That's Cool (DJ B-Down's Thesis mixtape smash is on the way folks...here's a sample)
11. Doc STRANGE-Funky 4 You
12. Danny!- LISTEN (the ex Def Jukie gets loose as Hell on the beat tip)
Call us Johnny Cum Lateley if you wish...Love is ALWAYS here for your rabid/avid consumption....not just on 2-14, we give it to you in your earhole..for the lover in you...for the ladies & oh so gentlemen..LOVE.
1. Touch-The Supremes
3. Paragraphes of Love-Ghostface Killah feat. Vaughn
4. Vanity- Doc STRANGE
5. Oh Girl- Black Milk
6. Call Me-Slum Village feat. Dwele
7. Sweet Sour You-Bilal
9. The One-Cee Lo feat. Jazze Pha and T.I.
10. I Gotta Love Pete Rock and C.L. Smooth
He knows more about music than you. He's cooler. He's my friend and fellow arts aficiando/snob/critic Sir Nigel Millington. Every week he will bless you with his impeccable musical taste. This is Doc STRANGE and I was not paid to say these wonderful things.
1. White Friends-Gordon Voidwell
2. Dollar-Steve Spacek
3. Nautilus-Bob James
4. Looking Japanese-Doc STRANGE
5. Milkshake Thick-The ONE
6. Ghetto Child(demo version)-Curtis Mayfield
7. Submarine-Central Services(El-P + Camu Tao)
8. Up There- Kris Boss
9. Eric B.is President-Eric B. and Rakim
10.More Than Life- Money Waters feat.Thesis
11. Mama Said-The Heptones
12. Hey There!-(startin' with Sweets)-Doc STRANGE
13. That Hump-Erykah Badu
The Good Doc STRANGE sits, smokes, and chops the game up with legendary TX producer and partner in crime DJ B-Down. We sayin thanks & shouts/love to F'Sho, HouseShoes, Money Waters and to all indie artists goin hard. Stay Live Ya'll.
Get ready for a taste of that weird folks always talkin bout when talkin' bout Austin TX. Sir Tuffington and Doc STRANGE are Gorilla Braudcast is the full length dedication to the raw and golden AustinTX hip hop underground. This brilliant video is directed by Matt Ross for RocketSoul Productions. It is the first single and the whole record will be exclusively dropped right here on Podomatic before July is thru...look out muthaf@#kas!!!!! BTW cop that mp3 on iTunes. Lookin Japanese. It's there. For you. For a mere dollar.
The original,unkut,unmixed raw display of underground rap mastery. 10 years ago to this day DJ B-Down got on the beats. Doc STRANGE twisted up the BubbleGum (smokers know)and got busy. People, this beast was in stores. Promoted on the radio. Now its yours. Remember the sweatty rap scenes from hustle and flow? This was the real thing. Who rhymes like this anymore? STRANGE, that's who!!!!(in a Tony Montana voice)Doc STRANGE will return in Sir Tuffington and Doc STRANGE are Gorilla Broadcast. You will turn Japanese if you ain't already.
True Believers, this is the remastered, redone and rebooted forgotten masterpiece previously released only in the great state of Texas. Sold only at live performances, it is the Good Doctor's musical dedication to Sean Connery, reckless womanizing, high grade maurijuana and Ralph Lauren. He snaps, backed by some of the boys from the Villain Family (WFTX stand up fool!) and members of the Austin TX left hand movement Gorilla Braudcast. Tune in to gorillabraudcast.listen2mymusic.com RIGHT NOW to hear random wildness from hip hop's livest last front. The Great Flood has begun...you will get wet.
All songs produced by Doc STRANGE except "So Stylish" produced by Sir Tuffington for Gorilla Braudcast.
2. ICEKOLD Got Flows (feat. That Boy Phillip T from the Villain Family)
3. Give It To Me
4. "Oh no..ahh 007!"
5. Marketing Schemes (feat. Bidi AssHole from the Villain Family)
6. Live and Let Die
7. So Stylish (feat. Care Clusaki and the Row)
10. Albert R. Broccoli
Doc STRANGE will return in Doc STRANGE and Sir Tuffington are Gorilla Braudcast
IceKolD Productions is now fully about exposing that DFW flavor to the Hip hop world at large. This is the format. Sit down, smoke something, and trip off this....
1. Doc STRANGE- Do tha Fool
2. Thesis- You 4 You
3. Young Bleed ft. Olemann and Loaded - Tear it Down
4. Young Fed ft. Twisted Black(live from the pen)and Tum Tum - So Fly
5. Girlz on tha Blocc - Boi Toiz
6. Money Waters ft. Limp Legg - Caught up in your World
Just a sample to get your iPod fiended out. Your Welcome.
Out - Kold rhyhme techniques by the Good Doctor STRANGE kicks it off. (C.M.P...what does it mean?) Then B-Down crushes you boys with random flavour, all with a WinterFresh taste. AHHHHHH.......BTW...if you are in the Dallas/Fort Worth vicinity, shimmy yo tail to the Aardvark 2905 W. Berry Fort Worth TX. It's gonna be good, trust. Doc STRANGE "Aggravated Weight" out now on ITunes,Amazon, & Rhapsody. "SkoolBoy Hustler, Too" and the Austin tribute album "Gorilla Broadcast" forthcoming. Prepare earthlings.
This is a mixtape in 6 parts, broken up into tasty morsals for your pleasent consumption. You got part uno, right? Here go the second nut. A never before heard/released demo entitled "You Know It" by the Good Doctor STRANGE backdoored with some obscure Kanye West. We just gettin started and you already sweatin....P.S. B-Down did the beat for "You Know It" Trip off That!!
we just gonna give you sick,juicy mini mixxes leading up to some all new Trackpimpin' mixxes for you to bump. The first is Doc Strange straight up putting Kanye's "Goldigger" beat in a damn bodybag. Then we blend it with that Bun-B. More to cum... BTW, STRANGE's freestyle will be on the upcomming full length recording "Skoolboy Hustler, Too!" produced and released by the Allmighty IceKolD Productions. Ya'll ain't ready, but you gonna get it anyways...hard, fast and no spit.
This is the hood club on the air. Broken bathrooms. Rolling up ounces of bud on the table tops and
smoking like it's legal. Pat downs, metal detectors,sex in the parking lot. Brawls and shootings. Dedication to Tommy's House of Music, Palm Beach Club, Shenanighans, and the Venue. Get you a Long Island Ice Tea, turn it up and be somebody.
DJ B-Down spins/promotes Texas style hip hop rawness. Live ass hip hop period. The home of the infamous Good Doc STRANGE: Underground deep thinker and rhyhme heartthrob...PLUS boutique smoke expert. We are IceKolD.
Let this podcaster know that you like their show and want another episode: